While most Americans are spenders, Asians have tended to be savers and
Chinese in particular. Investing their savings in Real Estate is a over
4000-year tradition to accumulate wealth. Many Chinese have been taking
advantage of this economic crisis. They exchange their properties to ideal
locations, purchase bank owned and short sales properties, houses which
needed major renovation or simply any kind of real estate which are affordable
to them. They have a habit of putting out large down payments like 20%
to 50%. It's not an uncommon practice if they make cash purchase in this
hard to find finance market.
Advertising in the California Property Guide means you are reaching out to the growing number of prospects who read Chinese. As the longest-established Chinese-language real estate magazine in the San Francisco Bay Area, the California Property Guide has a strong loyal reader basis.
1. It's the only Chinese-language real estate magazine published
every 2 weeks--this will ensure you the advantage of flexibilities
in advertising your new listings to more serious buyers.
2. It has a well-established network-- street
racks are located on the high traffic areas and refilled and patrolled
every other day. It can also be found in supermarkets, restaurants, indoor
and outdoor stands. It's distributed free of charge throughout San Francisco,
the Peninsular and the East Bay.
3. It's printed with both high-quality color glossy
stock and white paper for the budget
of its clients. Our graphic designer has over 20 years of professional
4. Its ad copies are written and translated by professionals
with extensive experience in writing real estate ads over 2 decades.
5. Its marketing manager is credited with 22-year
experience in handling real estate advertising.
6. It features professional and informative articles
written by attorneys, CPA's, and experienced realtors helping to attract
7. It is the most cost-efficient vehicle
for real estate advertising--it is only $256 for a full-page ad for our
regular clients. Ad contents can be updated entirely every 14 days at
no extra charge.
8. We have proven results that 95% of our clients are satisfied. You may call up any of our clients to verify the responses. Many Realtors have been gotten listings just by showing their ads in the California Property Guides to potential sellers.
Our clients get promising results because the California
Property Guide is always reachable to their prospects. If you
take a walk on streets of the Chinese communities, it will definitely
help make your decision easier.
Please call 415-661-6919 for our rates and more detail information!